The Herbalife Nutrition Culture: Investing In The Wellness of Our Employees
By Jean Marie Cacciatore, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Human Resources
June 06, 2017
Every day, our employees are helping our distributors and customers around the world improve their lives through good nutrition. We employ more than 8,000 employees worldwide including more than 300 scientists and 36 PhDs who are making innovations in nutrition, health, and wellness. We support not only their careers, but also their personal and fitness development with our industry-leading benefits. Those include:
- Free fitness centers on-site with classes such as yoga and Boot Camp
- Personalized fitness and wellness coaches
- Healthy (& delicious) food options at subsidized cafeteria
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Discounts on outside gym memberships
- A robust Wellness Incentive Program that reimburses employees up to $500 per year for their health insurance, as well as daily activities, monthly wellness sessions, challenges, on-site biometric screenings, health assessments and information to help employees meet their personal and team fitness goals
- Sponsored events, such as the YMCA Stair Climb
- Paid time off for volunteering at charitable organizations
These benefits reflect our mission to encourage and enable our employees to adopt a healthier and more active lifestyle, both at work and at home. We believe providing these resources creates a stronger organization, and it creates an environment for individual, team, and enterprise-wide success.#HerbalifeNutrition named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes Magazine http://hrbl.me/2sw6qub Click To Tweet
What It Takes to Join Our Team
Herbalife Nutrition is a purpose-driven company, focused on making the world healthier and happier through good nutrition. Our culture is a vibrant, exciting and inclusive place to build a career. We’re a fast-paced organization, fielding challenges and opportunities around the world every day, and our employees are passionate about their work. We’re located in more than 90 countries, but no matter which office or facility our employees are based, we look for some common qualities in those seeking to join Team Herbalife. People who thrive here are curious, flexible, resilient self-starters with high personal standards and are great team players.
I know that our employees love working here, but don’t just take it from me. Herbalife Nutrition recently was named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers in Forbes magazine. The honor came after a survey of 30,000 employees who work in companies that employ 1,000 to 5,000 workers in the United States. One of the major metrics in the survey was the willingness of Herbalife Nutrition employees to recommend the company to others. Another question asked respondents to name good and bad employers other than their own, which indicates that Herbalife Nutrition has a reputation as a good place to work.
I’m proud to say that we’ve earned this.
As employees of Herbalife Nutrition, we act with honor, respect each other and succeed as a team. Being on this list is a testament to our unique and caring culture and to our employees who commit to making this a great place to work every day.